We provide education and training on mental health care, speaking arrangements, clinical consultations, and support group(s). Also, we can discuss possible collaboration/partnership, as well as referrals and linkages to appropriate community resources. We can have your business advertised on our TV show and/or at our events as well.
We educate through the following:
- Weekly TV show, VietView, on LSTV (Channel 57.7)
- Annual training conference
- Regular presentation on the radio, community organizations, and newspapers.
- Regular Mental Health First Aid Course
- Capacity training
We provide regular support groups for:
- Mental health services providers (every last Friday of the month)
- Grief/ Loss
- LGBTIQ (led by VROC)
OUTREACH & ENGAGEMENT
Our programs aim to:
- Connect individuals to mental health services.
- Organize networking forums to enhance professional development and connection among healthcare professionals.
- Provide outreach to community members, professionals, and organizations.
We advocate to:
- Collaborate with community organizations to advocate for access to equal quality health care services.
- Provide consultation and empowerment to community stakeholders for advocacy efforts.
To request any of our services or learn more about how we can be of help, please do not hesitate to contact us.